Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Knot Pendant
Most famously found in the Book of Kells, the Trinity knot can be traced back to pagan times and remains a potent symbol of ancient Ireland to this day. It's timeless beauty is exquisitely captured in this gorgeous Irish necklace, with 3 delicately crafted Trinity knots at each corner of the main pendant. Made in County Kilkenny.
- Pendant measures 1" x 0.75"
- Chain length 18"
- Sterling silver
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.