Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Knot Pendant
The Celts strongly believed in the power of three and there are many meanings to the Trinity Knot; Earth, Sea and Sky, The Holy Trinity and Mind, Body and Spirit. Whatever it means to you, it is without doubt an iconic symbol of ancient Ireland and is beautifully recreated in this splendid Irish pendant. Crafted in County Kilkenny.
- Pendant measures 1.25" x 1"
- Chain length 18"
- Sterling silver
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.