Belleek Irish Pottery Saint Brigids Cross
The iconic St Brigid's Cross was believed to have been first woven from rushes by St Brigid herself as far back as the 4th century. Traditionally made to mark her feast day on 1st February, they are usually placed above doorways to protect the home. Belleek have now lovingly re-created this ancient Irish emblem in this charming Irish pottery hanging ornament. The detailed design reflects the original rushes used and it is beautifully finished with hand painted shamrocks.
- Measures 7"
- Hand painted
- Parian china
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.
Our Customers Rate This Product