Marcasite & Connemara Marble Celtic Cross
Send the perfect gift from Ireland with this stand-out Celtic cross pendant.
Legend has it that St Patrick saw a pagan standing stone imprinted with a circle, the symbol of the moon goddess. He is said to have blessed the stone, marking it with a Latin cross, thus creating the first Celtic cross.
It certainly wasn’t the last and it remains an iconic Irish emblem to this day. This stunning Irish necklace features that ancient symbol of faith and worship in glorious detail. The arms are carved from 900 million year old Connemara Marble, Ireland’s ancient gemstone and are linked by 4 delicate Trinity knots. Beautifully finished with a single marcasite stone at the center.
Handcrafted in Ireland from sterling silver and hallmarked at Dublin Castle, this is an unmistakably Irish gift that is sure to be treasured for a lifetime.
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .
For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.