Men's Donegal Hand Knit Aran Sweater
Unisex Size Chart
|Chest width (cm)||81-86||86-96||99-106||106-111||4111-116||116-122|
|Chest width (in)||32-34||34-38||39-42||42-44||44-46||46-48|
This is a general guideline and conversion table for our clothing. Being a natural fibre, wool has a certain amount of flexibility and size may vary slightly depending on the style. Our chest width measurements are calculated as the total circumference of the body in the above table.
How To Measure
Measure across the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist; measure across this point.
Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part.
Men's Donegal Sweater
Hand knit on the banks of the Inishowen Peninsula in County Donegal, this is Donegal Aran knitwear at it's absolute finest. This precious age-old craft has been handed down through the generations and the workmanship is second to none. Each sweater is lovingly crafted in the homes of some of the best hand knitters in Ireland.
Please note the extra lead time on this sweater as each one is made to order. Well worth the wait...
- Due to the nature of this garment, please allow up to a 2" variance in the below measurements
Size Measurements Guidelines:
For detailed shipping information please select the exact size, color, or selection.
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 3 to 5 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 3 to 5 Business Days
- Europe – 3 to 5 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .