Irish Aran Blanket
Stay warm and cozy with this gorgeously soft Irish Aran blanket.
Crafted and hand-finished in county Dublin, near the picturesque fishing village of Howth, it features the lucky honeycomb stitch and the traditional Aran trellis stitch, symbolizing the stone-walled fields on the Aran Islands and originally sewn into Aran sweaters to give the wearer protection.
We're sure this beautiful Irish wool rug will protect you from those winter chills and look great in any room, adding a quintessentially Irish touch.
For detailed shipping information please select the exact size, color, or selection.
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .
For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.