Women's Malin Hand Knit Aran Cardigan
At the most northerly point of Ireland on the tip of the Inishowen Peninsula, lies the spectacular Malin Head, from which this stunning Aran cardigan takes its name. It is also on this very peninsula that this gorgeous Aran has been lovingly hand knit using Bainin wool.
This yarn retains some of its natural oils, giving extra warmth from the Atlantic chill. It comes with the stories of the Aran stitches used and the signature of your individual knitter. Outstanding.
Please note the extra lead time on this sweater as each one is made to order. Well worth the wait....
- Hand wash
- Due to the nature of this garment, please allow up to a 2" variance in the below measurements
Size Measurements Guidelines:
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .
For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.