Handmade Irish Shamrock Rosary Beads
It is said that St Patrick first used the shamrock to explain the meaning of the Holy Trinity. It is only fitting then that Ireland's emblem of good fortune should feature on every single bead of this gorgeous Irish rosary. With a Celtic cross and a St Patrick medal, they are a beautiful tribute to Ireland's much loved patron saint. Handmade in Dublin.
- Length 27"
- Cross Length 2"
- St Patrick medal
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.