Ladies' Setanta Celtic Leather Belt
Handcrafted in Ireland and made to last.
The mythical Celtic warrior Cu Chulainn was born Setanta and his superhuman hurling skills were the stuff of legend. This stunning belt shares its name with this Irish hero and is one of the most popular designs from the master craftsmen at Lee River of County Cork.
The snap fastening means the user can change buckles (sold separately) on the belt for different looks on the same patterned leather. The workmanship is second to none. Each belt is individually made from vegetable tanned cowhide which gains more and more character with every single wear.
A gorgeous Irish gift from Ireland for her.
- Size S measures 28" - 30"
- Size M measures 32" - 34"
- Size L measures 36" - 38"
For detailed shipping information please select the exact size, color, or selection.
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 3 to 5 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 3 to 5 Business Days
- Europe – 3 to 5 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .