Lough Derg Bronze Holy Water Font
Lough Derg, near the village of Pettigoe in County Donegal has been a sacred site of pilgrimage since St.Patrick roamed our Island and remains an oasis of spirituality and reflection for many Irish people to this day. This stunning bronze Irish holy water font takes inspiration from the ancient Celtic stonework to be found there. Beautifully crafted in Kinsale, County Cork.
- Measures 7" x 4"
- Cast iron
- Pure bronze coating
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.