Sterling Silver Irish Celtic Cross Pendant
The most notable Celtic Cross in Ireland stands at the ancient monastic site of Clonmacnoise in County Offaly and dates back to 900 AD. An enduring symbol of Irish heritage, it has been beautifully recreated in this gorgeous Irish necklace. A great Irish gift idea or a little piece of Ireland, especially for you. Handcrafted in County Wicklow.
- Pendant measures 1" x 0.5"
- Chain length 18"
- Sterling silver
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .