Sterling Silver Salmon of Knowledge Pendant
The salmon ate the hazelnuts from the Well of Wisdom, the poet Finnegas caught the salmon in the river Boyne which was eaten by the young Fionn mac Cumhail, thus giving him all the knowledge in the world. This age old Irish legend forms the inspiration for this stunning Celtic pendant by the award winning Irish jeweler and goldsmith, Declan Killen. Handcrafted in Dublin.
- Pendant measures 1.2" x 0.9"
- Chain length 18"
- Sterling Silver
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.