Sterling Silver Trinity Knot Pendant
In pagan times, the Trinity knot was said to be the ultimate symbol of female power, representing the maiden, mother and crone. Christians adopted it as a sign of the Holy Trinity. Whatever it means to you, it remains a powerful Irish emblem and is beautifully recreated in this gorgeous Celtic pendant. Handcrafted in County Wicklow.
- Pendant measures 0.9" x 0.6"
- Chain length 18"
- Sterling silver
- Gift boxed
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $29.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products or Earrings.