The Celtic Clover Irish Hamper Tayto & Barry's Tea
This is a general guideline and conversion table for our clothing. Being a naturalfibre, wool has a certain amount of flexibility and sizes may vary slightly depending on the style.
Our chest width measurements are calculated as the total circumference of the body.
For sizing of capes, please see each cape’s individual product page.
|Chest width (inches)||32-34||34-36||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44|
|Chest width (cm)||81-86||86-91||91-96||96-101||101-106||106-111|
|Chest width (inches)||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48|
|Chest width (cm)||96-101||101-106||106-111||111-116||116-122|
|Chest width (inches)||32-34||34-38||39-42||42-44||44-46||46-48|
|Length of Thumb||2"||2.2"||2.4"||2.6"|
|Height of fingers||1"||1.4"||1.4"||1.4"|
|Width from point to point||33.5"||38.6"|
|Length from collarbone to longest point||27.6"||31.5"|
|Women - Hat Sizes||S||M||L|
|Men- Flat Cap Sizes||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|UK, Ireland, Australia||US & Canada|
Please note; If you are not sure of your ring size we strongly recommend that you visit your local jeweler.
So many people tell us that the two treats they miss most when the leave Ireland are Barrys Tea & Tayto Crisps(or chips!), so we just had to include them both in this yummy food basket. Weve also added Bewleys coffee, chocolates from Butlers and homemade Irish cakes and preserves to give a true taste of home.
- Triple Chocolate Pudding by Irish Pantry Foods 290g
- Tayto Cheese and Onion Crisps x 6
- Barrys Tea Classic Blend 40 Bags 125g
- Luxury Festive Mince Pies by The Foods of Athenry
- Milk Chocolate Truffles & Caramels by Butlers 100g
- Bewleys Java Coastal Plain Coffee 227g
- Luxurious Lemon Shorties by Irish Pantry Foods 150g
- Scrumptious Strawberry Preserve by Irish Pantry Foods 227g
- Luxury Chocolate Collection by Butlers 180g
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies by Irish Pantry Foods 150g
- Includes Barrys Tea & Tayto
- Great selection of Irish foods
- Presented in a gift box with a bow
- Available for Worldwide delivery
What a disaster!-Whoever heard of a company that sends gift baskets without a card!-It makes me embarrassed to be Irish-I have sent three gift baskets so far in America this year-One has been delivered-That's fine,but the other two I am not confident about-The website does not work!-American friends of mine have tried to order from you with no success--The only person there that has tried to help me is Olwin-Otherwise the service has been terrible and really embarrassing as an Irishman in America-I will never order from The Irish Store again-Good luck-! Hope you improve for the sake of Ireland's reputation-Eamonn O'Carra.
Fantastic. This was a gift sent to me. It was beautifully presented and full of tasty goodies. I live in Italy and it was so nice to get a reminder of home. Tea and a slice of porter cake, tayto sandwiches, delicious coffee and melt in the mouth biscuits...mmmm delicious.