The Glenveagh Aran Cardigan
The Glenveagh Aran Cardigan - Size Chart
Being a natural fibre, wool has a certain amount of flexibility and size may vary slightly. Our chest width measurements are calculated by measuring across the fullest part of the chest.
How To Measure
Measure across the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist; measure across this point.
Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part.
Taking its name from Donegal's untamed and beautiful national park, this stunning Aran coat really fits the bill. The striking diamond stitch combines beautifully with the thoroughly modern cut of this long and cozy Aran cardigan. Perfect as an extra layer in winter or a cozy coat on chilly spring/summer evenings. A gorgeous trinity knot zipper adds a final Celtic flourish. The perfect gift from Ireland for you or a loved one.
- 100 % merino wool
- Comes in 3 colors
- Hand wash
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .