Women's Hand Knit Aran Zipper Cardigan
Women's Hand Knit Aran Zipper Cardigan - Size Chart
Being a natural fibre, wool has a certain amount of flexibility and size may vary slightly. Our chest width measurements are calculated by measuring across the fullest part of the chest.
How To Measure
Measure across the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist; measure across this point.
Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part.
Hand made in county Mayo, this cardigan features the iconic Aran diamond stitch, a symbol of plenty and according to Aran Islander legend, it is said to represent the farmers' fields and the mesh of the fishermen's nets. It features a snug fleece lined high collar, two front pockets and is crafted from the softest merino wool.
- Hand knit
- 100% merino wool
- Hand wash or dry clean
Size Measurements Guidelines:
|Front Length||Chest Width||Sleeve at Widest||Cuff Opening||Zip length|
Shipping to USA
- Standard Shipping is $12.95(to the USA)
- Express Shipping Charge is $34.95 (to the USA)
- USA – 5 to 10 Business Days
Shipping to Ireland and other destinations
- Standard Shipping is €10.95 (to Ireland)
- Express Shipping Charge is €14.95 (to Ireland)
- Ireland – 2 to 3 Business Days
- Europe – 5 to 8 Business Days
- All other Destinations – 5 to 10 Business Days
Free returns within 6 months. The only exception to this is Personalized Products, Perishable products, Earrings, Crafted or Made To Order Items .